The Bankruptcy Law Firm - Los Angeles Bankruptcy Lawyer
The Bankruptcy Law Firm represents individual and small business debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases in all counties that are within the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California (Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Santa Barbara County, south San Luis Obispo County) with a FREE first consult, and FAIR prices. Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney Kathleen March also represents individual and business creditors in all Chapters of bankruptcy. Former Bankruptcy Judge Kathleen March works personally on every case at The Bankruptcy Law Firm, where she will put her 14 years of experience as a US Bankruptcy Judge to work on your bankruptcy issues.
[ Click here for full resume of former Bankruptcy Judge March ]
- Do you owe more than you can pay?
- Are you are having trouble paying credit card, medical, or other bills?
- Is a lender threatening to foreclose on your home or other real property, or threatening to repossess your car?
- Are creditors phoning, dunning, threatening or suing you?
- Do you need to stay creditors from taking action against you?
- Do you need to discharge debts?
- Is your business losing money, and you co-signed or personally guaranteed its debts?
- Are you owed money by a person or business which has filed bankruptcy?
- Do you need relief from the bankruptcy automatic stay so you can foreclose, repossess, sue the debtor?
- Do you need to sue or take other legal action to seek to keep debts owed you from being discharged in bankruptcy?
- Do you need to file a proof of claim in a bankruptcy case?
- Do you need advice on bankruptcy time limits applying to creditors, and on how to act timely to avoid losing your rights as a creditor?
Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney Kathleen March is a Member of:
- State Bar of California (admitted to practice law in CA 1978 to present)
- State Bar of New York (admitted to practice law in NY 1975-present)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
- American Board of Certification (nationally dual certified as consumer bankruptcy specialist, business bankruptcy specialist, and certified by the State Bar of California as a bankruptcy specialist)
- Federal Bar Association - Los Angeles chapter
- Women Lawyers of Los Angeles (WLALA)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
Attorney Kathleen March Commentated on Fox News
On 6/27/11, Attorney Kathleen March was the commentator on Fox News at 10:00 television, regarding the Dodgers baseball team filing for bankruptcy. March was interviewed on air by Fox News anchor Jeff Michael regarding why the Dodgers might have chosen to file bankruptcy in the US Bankruptcy Court in Delaware, instead of filing bankruptcy in the US Bankruptcy Court in the Central District of California, commented on what was going on in the bankruptcy case, in Delaware, and explained that the bankruptcy added a new "player", the bankruptcy judge, who could potentially overrule the baseball commissioner.
Free First Consult to Tell You if We Can Help You
Phone Us at (310) 559-9224
The Bankruptcy Law Firm
10524 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Phone: (310) 559-9224
Fax: (310) 559-9133
The Bankruptcy Law Firm
Fill In and Submit this form.
An attorney client relationship is not established by submitting this initial contact information to our office.
You can contract with The Bankruptcy Law Firm, PC, with confidence, because The Bankruptcy Law Firm, PC is a member of the Better Business Bureau, and has met all requirements for being certified by the Better Business Bureau as a reliable business. Click on the BBB logo above to confirm The Bankruptcy Law Firm's certification by the BBB.