Our law firm is FULLY open for business, in person. Attorney Kathleen P. March, Esq., the former US Bankruptcy Judge who owns and runs The Bankruptcy Law Firm, PC, is in the office daily. Additional attorneys of Law Firm are either working at Law Firm’s offices, in person, or are working remotely. Even when all Law Firms in California were ordered by the government to close physically, our Law Firm still operated fully, remotely. Our Law Firm e-files all bankruptcy petitions and other bankruptcy documents, and e-files all Court pleadings, remotely. We represent our clients at bankruptcy case “341a” meetings by having our client, our Law Firm, and the trustee all appear by phone. We make Court appearances by Court call or by Zoom, depending on what the specific court requires. We are here for you!
The Bankruptcy Law Firm - Los Angeles Bankruptcy Lawyer
The Bankruptcy Law Firm represents individual and small business debtors in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases in all counties that are within the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California (Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Santa Barbara County, south San Luis Obispo County) with a FREE first consult, and FAIR prices. Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney Kathleen March also represents individual and business creditors in all Chapters of bankruptcy. Former Bankruptcy Judge Kathleen March works personally on every case at The Bankruptcy Law Firm, where she will put her 14 years of experience as a US Bankruptcy Judge to work on your bankruptcy issues.
[ Click here for full resume of former Bankruptcy Judge March ]
- Do you owe more than you can pay?
- Are you are having trouble paying credit card, medical, or other bills?
- Is a lender threatening to foreclose on your home or other real property, or threatening to repossess your car?
- Are creditors phoning, dunning, threatening or suing you?
- Do you need to stay creditors from taking action against you?
- Do you need to discharge debts?
- Is your business losing money, and you co-signed or personally guaranteed its debts?
- Are you owed money by a person or business which has filed bankruptcy?
- Do you need relief from the bankruptcy automatic stay so you can foreclose, repossess, sue the debtor?
- Do you need to sue or take other legal action to seek to keep debts owed you from being discharged in bankruptcy?
- Do you need to file a proof of claim in a bankruptcy case?
- Do you need advice on bankruptcy time limits applying to creditors, and on how to act timely to avoid losing your rights as a creditor?
Los Angeles Bankruptcy Attorney Kathleen March is a Member of:
- State Bar of California (admitted to practice law in CA 1978 to present)
- State Bar of New York (admitted to practice law in NY 1975 to present)
- Certified as a bankruptcy specialist by the California State Bar
- Certified as a business bankruptcy specialist by the American Board of Certification (nationwide certification)
- Certified as a consumer bankruptcy specialist by the American Board of Certification (nationwide certification)
- Member of the Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
- Member of the Central District of California Bankruptcy Attorney Association (CDCBAA)
- Member of the Federal Bar Association—Los Angeles Chapter
Free First Consult to Tell You if We Can Help You
Phone Us at (310) 559-9224
The Bankruptcy Law Firm
10524 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Phone: (310) 559-9224
Fax: (310) 559-9133
The Bankruptcy Law Firm
Fill In and Submit this form.
An attorney client relationship is not established by submitting this initial contact information to our office.
You can contract with The Bankruptcy Law Firm, PC, with confidence, because The Bankruptcy Law Firm, PC is a member of the Better Business Bureau, and has met all requirements for being certified by the Better Business Bureau as a reliable business. Click on the BBB logo above to confirm The Bankruptcy Law Firm's certification by the BBB.