California Bankruptcy Practice Guide
by Kathleen P. March, Esq. and Judge Alan M. Ahart
Former bankruptcy judge and attorney Kathleen P. March is the lead writer in this comprehensive Bankruptcy Practice Guide. It is localized to the four California Bankruptcy Court districts. This four-volume set is a stand-alone resource for any Chapter the case is converted to or filed under. Invaluable practice pointers and essential forms are included.
Summary of Contents
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
- Representing Debtors
- Representing Creditors
- Employment and Compensation
- Commencing Bankruptcy Proceedings
- Case Conversion and Dismissal
- Bankruptcy Estate
- Scope of Automatic Stay
- Relief From Automatic Stay
- United States Trustee
- Chapter 7 Cases
- Chapter 11 Cases
- Chapter 12 Cases
- Chapter 13 Cases
- Use, Sale and Lease of Estate Property
- Postpetition Financing
- Chapter 15 Cases
- Executory Contracts and Unexpired Leases
- Enforcement of Claims and Interests
- Motion Practice
- Adversary Proceedings
- Avoidance and Turnover Actions
- Discharge and Nondischargeability
- Closing and Reopening Bankruptcy Cases
- Tables: Cases, Statutes & Rules
- Available Formats: Print, CD-ROM, Westlaw
- Related MCLE programs:
- RutterOnline programs for immediate viewing
- Audio/Visual programs for purchase
LawDesk CD-ROM: $46.75 per mo. or $561.00 per yr.
Premise CD-ROM: $46.75 per mo. or $561.00 per yr.
Price includes shipping. Add applicable sales tax.
© 2010 The Rutter Group. All rights reserved.
Free First Consult to Tell You if We Can Help You
Phone Us at (310) 559-9224
The Bankruptcy Law Firm
10524 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Phone: (310) 559-9224
Fax: (310) 559-9133
You can contract with The Bankruptcy Law Firm, PC, with confidence, because The Bankruptcy Law Firm, PC is a member of the Better Business Bureau, and has met all requirements for being certified by the Better Business Bureau as a reliable business. Click on the BBB logo above to confirm The Bankruptcy Law Firm's certification by the BBB.